Monday, November 2, 2009

Tim and a Challenge.

I read Tim Challies every day. His blog is not only interesting, it is a valuable source of truth. He writes about topics that vary from the news to theology, from marriage to Christian living to the latest books on best-seller lists.

On Sunday, November 1, 2009, Tim shared that he's been blogging every single day for the past SIX YEARS. He made a commitment and stuck to it, writing a blog post 2193 days in a row!

I am inspired and challenged by Tim's example. I have decided to add a counter to my blog (tomorrow!) and I intend to blog every day for the next 2193 days.

Here's counting...

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! That's a lot of chatter. ;) I thought that I was pretty good getting out 12 in 31! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good luck, Mom! That's a lot of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you'll notice I didn't do it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Remember that you will give an account for every word. Respond with wisdom and grace, please.