And Linda knows I'll answer her. But DO NOT think I want to do this again. Harrumph.
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Passionate, articulate, redeemed, poetic, creative, wretched, contented.
2. What keeps you up at night?
Rick the night owl. And pain.
3. Whom would you like to be?
Elisabeth Elliot. Or Joni Eareckson Tada. A Woman of Faith and Wisdom.
4. What are you wearing now?
My comfy pajama bottoms and one of Rick's T-shirts that fits over the cast easily.
5. What scares you?
Loss - of loved ones, pets, home, etc. But I remind myself of God's Sovereignty and no longer fear. I am more afraid of not finishing well.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
Best things: Sharing what I have learned with others who might benefit; expressing myself in writing. I love to get feedback but don't often get it.
Worst thing: Insignificance. That what I write may not matter in the scheme of things.
7. What was the last website you looked at?
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I'd like to be slower to speak.
9. Slankets – yes or no?
http://www.theslanket.com/ Can you say 'claustrophobic'? Ewwww… NO!
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
Linda I love. She is my muse.
Whom are you going to tag to join the quiz?